Yep, my first official wedding. I can't say that I really want to go down the path of weddings quite yet, but I'll admit it was a bit fun. Stressful. Tiring. But a fun challenge.
And I SO enjoy the bride and groom which made the whole experience more meaningful to me.
Aren't you just dying to see these two in focus? They are GORGEOUS.
Haven't even begun to proof these yet. Just trying to get caught up with orders and scheduling for the holiday season. Also have to give a shout out here to my good friend Paige for helping me out on the day of the wedding. I have had several people ask how the wedding went and when I tell them how helpful Paige was to me, the first thing that comes to mind is how she truly kept me grounded. I don't know what I would have done without her there. She kept me moving along in a very calm, "don't freak out" way. I'm so grateful. :)
Print Orders:
If you are waiting for an order or waiting to hear back from me regarding your order or storyboards, etc., I'm working on all of the above. That's what I'll be doing for the rest of the week. You should hear back from me very soon. If you don't hear back from me by Friday, please email me. I'm trying so hard to keep up with all the emails...
Holiday Scheduling:
I also just sent out an email to all my clients regarding holiday scheduling. I have very few regular session openings left for the remainder of the year, but I do have quite a few openings available for my holiday mini-sessions in October and November. If you are thinking about booking with me for the holiday season and would like more information please send me an email.
Well, better get back to work! Have a great rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment