Tuesday, August 5, 2008

maternity/newborn - round two!

Round two for these folks, I mean.

A photo from the maternity session:
Photobucket

And then some from the newborn session a little over a month later:

This little guy was one of the first newborns that I photographed. At almost two years old, he wasn't too much into having photos taken, EXCEPT in the very beginning. He literally climbed up on my stool and posed for me while we waited for baby brother to be ready. Got a couple nice smiling shots too, but I just love his expression here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, the new kid on the block - I am so in love with this shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope this doesn't look scary to anyone. This cat is known to get in on the action when I'm there. Although I'll admit, this was a tad bit set up this time. :)
Photobucket

Thanks my friends for asking me back again. It was a pleasure and an honor. I loved meeting your new little guy. It took me back to the first time I met his big brother. Looking at the photos closely, I could see resemblances between the two, but it was fun noticing the differences as well. Especially the brown hair! What a blessing these little guys are. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really awesome photos Debbie. LOVE the cat!
~Paige