I was so looking forward to this session... Not only did it go as well as I hoped it would, but it was such a joy to meet this family. I felt honored to do these photos for them; honored to be the one to capture their first offical family photos.
This little girl is now "their" little girl, newly adopted. I don't know the whole story - I don't know how long they waited for this moment or how hard the road was to get here. I do know that they have been blessed by the Lord with the gift of this precious little girl. I do know that the love they have for her, though new, is so strong and evident. I do know that this little life has been given a wonderful home. They are all fortunate. They are all blessed.
You can bet she lights up their world with a smile like this:
Congratulations once again and thank you for sharing your joy with me.
1 comment:
She is a little doll baby. Your lighting is beautiful. Wonderful images!
Post a Comment