Let me start by saying that these are my favorite kind of photos to take... Using the home environment, going outside too, and capturing a brand new one year old in a very real way, with his loving parents that just so obviously (and rightly so) adore him... It's not hard to see why I love what I do. This is the stuff of life that I love capturing for people.
Holding on to poor mama's hair, in perfect one year old style.
As I was proofing I had a vision of this little boy's future wife being shown these photos one day (I know mom, I know) and just absolutely melting at how adorable he was as a little boy.
I had a hard time converting to b/w because of his blue blue eyes (kudos to mom for choosing the blue shirt), but its amazing how b/w changes things. In color this photo draws you right into his eyes and his perfect little face.
In b/w it also draws you into the moment.
I had a GREAT time with this family. Was so happy to meet new people, make new friends, and capture their adorable little boy at the wonderful age of one. Blessings to you and thanks for welcoming me into your home!
No comments:
Post a Comment