Saturday, January 31, 2009

backtracking thru 2008 - part3

Another sweet family from November... All I remember was running from place to place because that's what you do with two year olds. They are quite the little explorers at two!

And then every once in awhile they stand still... Gotta be quick!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Or sit still even!
Photobucket

At the time it felt like we weren't getting a whole lot in the way of family shots and I was thrilled to find we had so many great shots like this one ~
Photobucket

Photobucket

We grabbed a quick moment for just mom and dad also. Just a quick moment, mind you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite shots ~
Photobucket

I have a thing for babies on the hip. Wish I had more of this very image with each of my own kids. I think its because I have old photos of my mom holding my sister and I on the hip, standing out in front of where we lived or in front of Grandma's house. I just adore it.
Photobucket

We went out early enough and just missed all the smoke that swept over our area from the fires that were raging not far from us. We had no idea what was happening, but by the time I got home the sky was practically grey with smoke. You would never know it in these photos where the sun was shining beautifully for us. Thanks so much guys for a great day out in the park!

No comments: