Isn't she beautiful?
Five reasons why this photo makes me happy:
1. Because her husband specifically asked that we take a photo of just his wife. I will never forget how as she was sitting down setting herself up for the photo, he was talking about how beautiful she is... And just so you know, the words that came from his mouth at that moment were coming straight from his heart. Absolutely a sweet moment.
2. Because how often do we have portraits taken of ourselves? Its always about the kids. And not that we shouldn't be taking lots of photos of the kids, but its important to capture us through the years as well.
3. Because won't her kids love having this beautiful photo of their mom down the road?
4. Because this lady allows me to come to her house once a month or so and "pretend" to scrapbook. Feeding me candy and yummy desserts, all the while allowing me to just be there, regardless of how much (or little) I am actually accomplishing.
5. Because its of Cindy! She is a very special lady. Has a gift for making others feel comfortable. Can relate and is very down to earth. Is kind and giving and a lot of fun! Don't you just feel all that when looking at this photo?
And back to proofing the rest of their session! Thanks for letting me share a little something about this beautiful lady. I promise I'll share her lovely family in the next post... or two.
ETA:
How ironic is this? The day I posted this was Cindy's birthday and I had no clue. Can you believe that?
1 comment:
Debbie, I also love that you took just Cindy. It's a great picture, and your reasons were so right on!! Kudos!
Post a Comment