Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my last september session

"Check!" for September. It bugs me that I've shared a few recent sessions before sharing some older ones so now at least I'm caught up for September.

Photobucket

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos and even more fun, they are for the family of an old high school friend. There are lots of things that make me happy about my "job", but one of them is that it keeps me in contact on a somewhat regular basis with some old friends that are very special to me. AND I get to capture memories for them in print... that truly is an honor.

Photobucket

My friend and her husband have been blessed with two beautiful little boys. They for sure keep me moving, but they are a joy and I love watching them grow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the antique look lately...
Photobucket

Just recently discovered reflection shots.
Photobucket

Their oldest boy truly didn't want much to do with me. And that's okay. I didn't take it personally. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This just cracks me up!
Photobucket

Mom and dad are very comfortable in front of the camera which of course makes my job that much easier. I'm jealous of this shot ~
Photobucket

Thanks my friends for allowing me to do this for you again. I mean it when I say its an honor. And its fun! Can't beat that. Till next time...

No comments: