I am so happy with this family shot ~
Possibly my favorite ~
Yeah, there was some SERIOUS dancing going on there ~
This was such a great opportunity for me. As some of you may know, weddings are not my thing. And its not that I have done so many and decided it wasn't my thing, but more that I didn't feel ready. This couple had faith in me though and I am so grateful that they asked me to do this. I am very happy with the results. Not to say that I am not bummed by all the shots I feel I missed... But it was a great starting point for me. When I look at the photos as a whole, I feel like their wedding day was well documented and that makes me very happy.
It really was a beautiful day. This is a very special couple and I wish them the very best. May God richly bless their marriage and their family, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment