Sunday, July 13, 2008

still backtracking on sharing sessions...

I really need to get caught up on sharing my sessions because I have had a blast in the last month photographing some sweet, fun families... I just love my client families. [insert big smile and sigh......]

This family was yet another teacher family from a "certain" school that a "certain" friend of mine use to teach at. :) This is the sixth booking that has stemmed from my friend in a little over a year. A HUGE compliment to me. For someone to take their photos to work, share them with their co-workers, and then have co-workers excited about having me do photos for them.... I feel honored, grateful, and overwhelmed by this response.

Okay, on to the family...

Photobucket

This is the first time they have truly had family photos taken. Again, I feel honored that I could do this for them. So many of these photos touch my heart. I always treat my sessions with a parent's heart and hope the end result reflects what I saw that day and what I hoped to capture for the family.

Their sons are gorgeous. You've already had a glimpse of their older child up on my blog banner, but here's another beautiful shot of him.
Photobucket

And the baby... Another set of gorgeous eyes and check out those pouty lips! Beautiful kids I tell ya!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother was such a good sport... You know how those little ones can be, grabby hands and space invaders.
Photobucket

I think this is a beautiful mom & son capture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love capturing moments like this:
Photobucket

Mom and dad... Yep, this is where the good looks come from. And again, so important to get just mom and dad every once in a while.
Photobucket

Puddin'!
Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can tell, I had a hard time picking just a few. I loved so many from this session.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: